1. Collecting Customer Information
Our customers’ privacy is very important to us, this is why, SSL247 SARL is committed to protecting your data privacy rights as part of our legal obligations. This document describes on what kind of information we collect, use, process and ensure it always stays safe.
- 1.1 Visitors to SSL247 websites
- On our company websites we use the following third-party services to collect information about visitor behaviour, traffic and sales patterns:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ad Words
- Response tap
- The above mentioned forms of collecting information do not involve gathering private information and they are restricted to publicly attainable data such as domain name, registered company name, IP address, browser type, operating system, search terms and cookie information.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address where available, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
- 1.3. Customers
- Personal information is collected from customers only after obtaining their consent, which is obtained when customers are asked for information when expressing an interest in purchasing our products, obtaining additional information about SSL247 SARL services and subscribing to the company services, when using SSL247 SARL website, downloading a product, applying for access to our managed service platform, subscribe to SSL247 SARL newsletters, downloading articles, registering for a webinar, responding to a customer survey or making further inquiries.
- 1.4. Product Download
- Downloading a product will often require provision of personal information. This information will be used by SSL247 SARL or its partners to contact the customer about SSL247 SARL products and services, including product updates and associated promotional material.
- 1.5. Use of Personal Information
- The information collected by SSL247 SARL or their partners whether public or private will never be sold or exchanged or transferred outside SSL247 SARL for any reason without your consent other than for the purposes described below.
- 1.5.1. Product and services provision Customer information is collected in order to provide our clients with services or products, process orders with our partners, conduct billing or credit checks, and perform business transactions.
- 1.5.2. Communications from SSL247 SSL247 SARL may send notices to its customers about products that are due to expire or notifications about new products being available that may be of interest to our clients or information about company events such as exhibitions or webinars.
- 1.5.3. Customer feedback SSL247 SARL may contact their customers to request feedback as part of its customer service process in order to ensure of adequate quality standards and continuous improvement.
2. Sharing Information and Data Transfers
SSL247 SARL may share customer information with their partners and affiliates. Information provided to SSL247 SARL will be protected by SSL247 SARL and will never be sold or rented to any unrelated third parties without the express consent of the information provider unless legally obligated to do so. In some cases, personal data may be transferred to countries that may not follow European data protection law and we always ensure the data is protected adequately. In circumstances where customer data is being shared with external companies or partners the third parties agree to SSL247 SARL confidentiality terms and conditions. Under the terms the third parties are prohibited from selling, using, marketing or trading data transferred by SSL247 SARL for the sole purpose of product or service provision. Any data processors acting on behalf of SSL247 SARL carry data processing activities in accordance with our instructions and the terms of Service Provision Agreement.
3. SSL247 Website External Links
The SSL247 SARL website may contain links to external websites which are not covered by this privacy statement. SSL247 SARL does not hold responsibility for the privacy and security of external sites as well as the information provided on such external sites.
4. Information Security
SSL247 SARL ensures all employees follow Company Information Security Policy in order to keep electronic information as well as physical documents safe. Customer data is kept in a secure environment, where access is restricted only to authorised employees who are informed about confidential nature of personal data, receive appropriate training and sign confidentiality agreements.
- 4.1. Online Payment Transactions
- For the transmission of information, including any payment information, all data is encrypted and protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We do not retain any credit card details. All online payment transactions are securely transmitted to trusted and PCI compliant payment gateways.
- 4.2. Information Security Measures
- SSL247 SARL applies all required security measures to ensure of data security, protect the personal or sensitive data against unlawful or unauthorised processing, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss alteration or damage, unauthorised disclosure or access by unauthorised third parties. The security measures may include the following and are not limited to:
- Access to servers are restricted to authorised personnel only using encrypted authentication
- The web servers are in high security data centres and use various features for protection such as: end-to-end encrypted traffic, IP and request filtering
- Our DNS provider and hosting data centres have built-in DDOS protection
- Servers and PCs are protected by antivirus and firewalls that are regularly updated
- Hardware and software firewalls are in place to mitigate attacks and to stop unauthorised network access
- Regular security audits are carried out to assess any potential vulnerabilities and updates / patches applied when discovered
- Data held on servers is encrypted in transit end-to-end
5. Data Retention
Personal data will be stored in accordance with applicable laws and kept for as long as needed to carry out the purposes described in this policy or as otherwise required by law.
6. Right to opt-out
Customers may occasionally receive information on products, services, and special offers from SSL247 SARL Customers are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having information used for purposes not directly related to the SSL247 SARL service at the point where the information is requested. Customers may choose not to receive additional promotional communications using the opt-out link provided in each promotional email or by emailing: marketing@SSL247.co.uk. Customers may not opt-out of receiving customer service communications as this would restrict them from obtaining important security information essential for SSL247 SARL product provision.
8. Contact Details
Company registered address: 102 Boulevard Montesquieu, Bâtiment F, 59100 Roubaix, FRANCE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +33 (0)3 66 72 95 95